Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Getting started

-Alright let's start...

-The first pictures here will be from Brazil, until august =)
-I'm showing here my family, friends and nature that i'm going to miss during the next year...
-There is no better way to start than showing some pictures of myself:







OK...That's enough of me...For now :D

My friends are really important to me and here they are...=)







Aline and I

Jonathas, Aline and I



Luany and Aline






So is my family:




My mom and her husband Fabio

Me and Fabio's son Guilherme(and our dogs)


Luciane and I
Mom and I






My dad,brother and I


My grandma

My father and I

2 comments:

fqm said...

está fantástico, vc é uma artista, ..um SER HUMANO... mais fantástico. SUCESSO

Wendy said...

Very sweet pictures! It will be hard to leave your family and friends, but what a great experience to travel to Canada:)